My brother got his PhD and this is what he is proud of
Obsessed with places I've never been, and stories I'll never have.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE FREAKING MOVIE
IT’S JUST THE CLEANNESS OF IT ALL
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM POLISHING THAT EYEBALL OR GETTING RID OF THE ‘ANDY’
SO CLEAN AND PERFECT
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED THIS SCENE!
One of my all time favourite scenes from this film!
I love how this scene was done, but oh my god. When he paints over Andy’s name, I die a little bit inside.But it’s such a smooth stroke.
Walt Disney Animation Studios | 1937 - 2014
After seeing this post, I decided to make this. The “Experimental” era is usually referred to as Post-Renaissance. I imagine the Revival is going to continue through this decade. 2015 and beyond films listed are: (left to right) Zootopia, Giants, and Moana.
If you want to read more about each era and how they got their names, click here.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: